Sunday, July 26, 2015

The diference between famous Ecu Tuner, normal Workshop And me.

famous Ecu Tuner
-their are otaimers. among the earliest who bought stand alone ecu to their racing engine.
-around early 90s. best known in sabah. melvin, ahlun, ringgo.  
- their had their own performance garage. and also have their legend car.
-their offer service to the beginner.
-with a price.
-tuning standalone charge rm1200.00
-install tuning and buy standalone ecu from their garage is RM7000+++
-this is what i hear from the customer.


 normal Workshop
-provide normal service to your car.
-best know becouse mostly charge very high.
-this is normal becouse their had to pay rent and salary.
-dont blame every people is surviving life.


me
- i learn myself and diy to my own car.
-and i can say i know 99% what the famous Ecu Tuner and normal Workshop can do 
- i read and refer to people who know more just to understand more.
-this cost me time and money to spend.
- people come to me
-and i dont charge high.
-but some people is out of their mind.
-some people almost crazy.
-their pay me 100.00 and expect their had pay me 1000.00
-ask me to do this, that bla..bla..bla..
-please understand carefully. i risk my money by installing the customer ecu just to make sure
the ecu not to short/burn.
-and what i get back??
-am i  dumb??
- dear customer/friend, plz understand if you dont like what i say, dont come to me. got to famous ecu tuner and normal workshop. you will learn how to apreciate from there.



larry 339
labuan


No comments:

Post a Comment